For its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED, the operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture, is now taking applications from enrolled full-time undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions. Applications for the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture plan must be submitted by July 31, 2022.
The NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture seeks adequately qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, which will run from June 3 to July 31, 2022, in compliance with its commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Category of Awards
Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
On this page:
1. NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Requirements
2. How to Apply for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship
Requirements for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship
In order to be eligible, applicants MUST be:
- Undergraduates enrolled full-time in Nigerian tertiary institutions
- Students who were 100-level certified at the time of admission (only those accepted for the school year 2021–2022).
- Note: The following student groups shouldn’t be considered:
- 200-level and above students
- Recipients of comparable Awards currently from other Companies and Agencies
- NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA dependents
For the Host Communities Merit Award, only Native Americans of the NAOC Host Communities in the States of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo SHOULD apply.
The National Merit Award is only open to applicants majoring in engineering, geology, geosciences, or agricultural science.
How to Apply for the Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship from NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO
Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements should apply by clicking the “Apply” button below:
Make sure the following documents are clearly scanned before beginning this application:
- Passport photo with a white background that is no older than three months (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Student ID Card
- O-Level Diploma
- Admission Letter
- Birth Registration
- Evidence of Local Government Origin
- Correspondence from the community paramount ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- CDC Chairman’s letter (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- To prevent document confusion during upload, make sure the papers are named appropriately.
When prompted to upload documents, make sure you do so.
You ensure optimal communication, make sure to include a working email and phone number.
Not only students in the 100 level are eligible to apply.
Only the candidates who have been shortlisted will be informed of the examination date. The NAOC retains the ability to choose and shortlist candidates.
It costs nothing to apply for a NAOC Tertiary Scholarship.
The NAOC Tertiary Scholarship’s official website is SCHOLASTICA.
When submitting an online application for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship, be wary of bogus websites. These websites might request money from you throughout the application process.
Applications sent through email are not accepted.
NAOC DOES NOT appoint agents or representatives to help candidates submit applications.
At any stage of the scholarship application process, any applicant found to have submitted forged documents will be dismissed or withdrawn.
The proctored computer-based test will only be offered online or at specific testing locations to shortlisted candidates.
Send additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aptitude test will either be administered remotely online or at specific locations that will be announced to applicants who have been shortlisted. When submitting their applications, applicants must specify whether they prefer to take the test at approved test centers in person or online at their convenience (cost of transportation to the centres to be borne by applicants).