Online entry for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship for 2022–2023 is currently open. The prerequisites, qualifications, and application process are listed below.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programmes at any of the following four PAU institutes listed below. Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
Applications for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships Awards for Africans across their four host institutes are now being accepted from qualified candidates. It is encouraged for those who are interested to read the qualifying requirements and find out how to apply.
The African Union’s Heads of State and Government launched the Pan African University.
A premier continental university network, whose goal is to offer postgraduate education of the highest caliber in order to realize a wealthy, united, and peaceful Africa.
Young people from African nations and the African Diaspora who possess the aforementioned qualities are encouraged to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programs at any of the four PAU institutes listed below.
Particularly encouraged to apply are candidates with the ability, drive, and ambition to take revolutionary leadership positions as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs.
Its goal is to deliver high-quality postgraduate education directed toward the realization of an affluent, unified, and peaceful Africa. It is a premier continental university network. Pan African University/African Union are the scholarship’s sponsor(s).
How to Apply for Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022–2023
- Visit the website to submit your application for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships Awards for 2022–2023 in its entirety.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications by following the instructions on the official page.
- Successful African candidates will get full scholarships from the African Union Commission.
Additional Details on How to Apply for Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023
- Applications must be submitted by September 15, 2022, together with all required supporting documentation.
- Applications received after this cutoff date won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates’ maximum ages are 30 for men and 35 for women.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a second class upper division from an accredited university;
- A copy in the certified form of any pertinent diplomas or transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or national identification card (personal details page)
- A passport-size photo in clear color (2cmx2cm)
- Complete CV
- Letter of recommendation from ONE of your former university instructors
- 3 reference university lecturers’ names (with email address and WhatsApp number) (*Mandatory)
Motives for Joining PAU
- Excellent programs instructed by top-notch faculty;
- A vast network of collaborators in academia and industry both inside and outside of the continent;
- Appealing scholarship program;
- Pan African University and its Host Universities jointly award degrees;
- With appropriate career advice, excellent employment opportunities in some of the fastest-growing industries, and vibrant, multicultural, and Pan-African learning and research environments are all available.