Ecobank Fintech Challenge is a pan-African innovation competition and business cooperation program. With the purpose of extending the reach of cutting-edge Fintech and banking-related products, it is created to inspire, support, and partner African Fintechs.
Through the Ecobank Fintech Challenge, Fintechs who are prepared to scale are found, partnered with, and given access to possibilities throughout Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The objective is to support their development as possible Pan African Fintech success stories.
About Ecobank Fintech Challenge
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners with Fintechs that are prepared to scale, giving them access to Ecobank’s 33 African markets as well as support so they may develop into real Pan African Fintech success stories.
Objective and Advantages of Ecobank Fintech Challenge
Make it to the final round, accept your place as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow, and you may have the chance to investigate the following possibilities:
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to seek integration with Ecobank and maybe introduce products in the over 30 African markets that Ecobank serves.
- A $50,000 cash reward will be given to the winner in the end.
- In Ecobank’s 33 nation ecosystems, startups may be chosen as local country-level partners.
- Fellows will have access to a specialized team that will assist them in testing Ecobank’s APIs so they can enhance their products for the pan-African market.
- The Ecobank Fintech Fellows program will give founders access to a large network of international and African accelerators, possible investors, and mentors.
- Fintechs have the chance to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s current digital solutions through the Challenge.
- The current digital services offered by Ecobank include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank eFSC, Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPassTM QR, mVISATM & mCash, among others.
- They want candidates to explain how their products might enhance the current Ecobank digital offerings.
Qualification Requirements for Ecobank Fintech Challenge
The fintech challenge is open to all fintech with products that are focused on or related to Africa. A particular set of pain locations must be addressed by one or more of these products:
- Customer experience
- Financial inclusion
- Credit scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
To apply, visit Ecobank Fintech at www.ecobankfintechchallenge.com.
You may compete with more than one fintech product. However, every product you use to apply must be unique.
Two products should not be submitted on the same application. Applications for each of your items must be submitted separately.