The names of the shortlisted candidates for the Federal Fire Service recruitment for 2022/2023 have been made public. As a result, everyone who applies for the Federal Fire Service should verify their names.
For the Federal Fire Service recruitment, the agency has informed all applicants that the names of those who were chosen for the position have been made public. You can check by following the instructions below.
DOWNLOADING THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT SHORTLISTED NAMES
To check the names of the FFS shortlisted candidates, follow these steps:
- Go to http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to access the Federal Fire Service portal.
- To view the names of the candidates who have been shortlisted, click the PDF file.
- Download the PDF version of the list.
- Save it somewhere you can access it later, such as on your computer.
- Check the list by state by opening the PDF file.
HOW TO CHECK THE SHORTLISTED NAMES FOR THE FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Visit http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to access the Federal Fire Service login page.
- Enter your application number.
- Click status check.
As a division of the Lagos Police Fire brigade, the Nigerian Fire Service was founded in 1901. The Federal Fire Service was created by a Parliamentary act in April 1963.
According to the law, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) is in charge of rescue operations, fire mitigation, fire fighting, paramedical care, and information services.