Details on UNIPORT Post UTME registration, cut-off mark, screening dates, eligibility, application fee, and deadline have been released. The required JAMB score is 150, and the application fee is N2000 as registration is now open online.
Candidates who selected the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and received a minimum score of 150 are now invited to apply for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission to the University.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2022 UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening schedule has not been been announced, but when it becomes available you can see it via the link below:
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Schedule
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Candidates should rigorously follow the Registration Procedure and visit the University website at www.uniport.edu.ng.
- The pre-loaded UTME information must be confirmed, and eligible applicants must submit their UTME Registration Number.
- Create a Remita code to make a payment using your Mastercard, Visa, or Verve, etc.
- Print the payment slip and head to any of the Remita-compatible banks listed below (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) to make the N2,000.00 payment in full.
- Obtain a Remita receipt from the bank teller attesting to the payment that displays an Access Code.
- Return to the website and log in using the Access Code from the payment slip and your UTME Registration Number.
- Fill out the online form as directed.
- For the Screening Exercise Clearance, print a photo card. Reprint the photo card the day before the test.
- On the Photo Card, make a note of the Screening date and time.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- The University does not accept inconsistencies in names or pictures on registration slips, and those candidates may be disqualified as a result. The candidates’ names must match exactly across all of their registration documents, including their UTME results and O’Level certificates.
- To be eligible for the exercise, candidates must be sixteen (16) years old or older by October 2022.
- Mobile phones, iPads, iPods, Walkmans, and other similar devices, as well as any unnecessary items, are not permitted in the screening venue or the area around it.
- Candidates must submit their applications during the registration period since once registration closes, the web link to the application form will no longer work.
- Candidates are not required to be physically present on the university campus to register because it can be done online. Instead, they are encouraged to register from any location
- Candidates who made the University their second choice and want to be taken into consideration for admission can submit an application for the screening process.
- ONLY AFTER they have changed their First Choice to UNIPORT
- In order to be considered for admission, candidates must make sure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as feasible.
- Candidates must make sure they register using their own, legitimate email addresses and GSM phone numbers.
- Candidates who fail to appear at the designated Screening Venues at the appointed time will be disqualified.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
DR. (MRS.) GLORIA O. CHINDAH